What does it mean to be a member?
Becoming a member is a heartfelt way to show your commitment to our shared cause. You can join our community of like-minded individuals by either making a generous donation or dedicating your time and talent.
Why should you become a member?
By becoming a member, you are not only supporting our mission but also unlocking a world of exclusive benefits. As a valued member, you’ll enjoy:
- Discounts: Access special member-only discounts on rentals and Harmony Woods classes
- Early Access: Be the first to hear about upcoming programs, retreats, and community initiatives.
- Free classes: Members will have free access to our upcoming monthly offerings such as the drumming circle, and more.
- Community: Join a passionate group of individuals dedicated to positive change and meaningful connections.
- And Much More: Stay tuned for surprise perks and bonuses throughout the year!
How to Join:
Becoming a member is easy. There are two ways to become a member:
- Simply choose your membership tier by signing up for a recurring donation to the center.
- Or simply sign up to volunteer, and we will be in touch about upcoming opportunities to volunteer!
Thank you for considering becoming a member and being part of something bigger than ourselves. Together, we can make a difference! Welcome to the Harmony Woods Community!